A scoop of awards at the Royal Agricultural Society of Qld Wine Show & Mediterranean Challenge reinforces the reputation of Granite Belt wine producers.
- Class 1 – Robert Channon Wines & Summit Estate won bronze
- Class 2 – Symphony Hill Wines won bronze for its Viognier
- Class 3 – Ridgemill Estate won gold & Robert Channon Wines won silver
- Class 4 – Golden Grove Estate won silver for its Vermentino
- Class 6 – Golden Grove Estate won gold for Joven Tempranillo & Symphony Hill Wines won bronze for it Tempranillo
- Class 7 – Ballandean Estate’s Durif won silver & Golden Grove Estate won silver and bronze for its Vintage Grand Reserve Durif and Mouvedre
- Class 8 – Ballandeans’ Saperavi won gold, Golden Grove Estate & Symphony Hill Wines won bronze for their Ner d’Avola & Reserve Lagrein
- Class 9 – Just Red Wines won bronze for their Daily Red Shiraz
- Class 12 – Golden Grove Estate won silver for Vintage Grand Reserve Shiraz & Ballandean Estate won bronze for Opera Block Shiraz
- Class 13 – Golden Grove Estate and Just Red Wines won bronze for their Mediterranean Red & Shiraz Viognier
- Class 16 – Bent Road Winery won bronze for its La Petite Mort Viognier, Amphora Marsanne and Amphora Shiraz/Viognier
- Class 17 – Golden Grove Estate, Ridgemill Estate and Summit Estate won bronze for their Chardonnay
- Class 18 – Just Red Wines and Robert Channon Wines won silver for their Tannat and Petit Verdot.
- Ballandean Estate and Summit Estate Wines won silver for their Malbec/Jacquez and Pinot
Just Red Wines awarded James Halliday 94 points and RASQ silver medal for 2014 Tannat:
James Halliday has rated Just Red Wines 2014 Tannat with 94 points. This wine has also just been awarded a silver medal in the 2015 RASQ Toowoomba Wine Show. Just Red Wines was also awarded Bronze medals for its popular 2014 Shiraz Viognier and 2014 Daily Red Shiraz.